- Focus on a safe, comforting image or memory of attachment. It could be your partner, child, or interaction with God.
- Close your eyes, focus on this image or memory, and breathe slowly and deeply.
- Let your breath be long, holding it for a second or two at the top of the inhale and bottom of the exhale.
- Allow whatever emotion to come up without judgment or interpretation.
- Open your eyes and do a “body scan” from the top of your head to your feet. Notice what is going on in your body. Place a hand in that area, adjust your position and repeat the steps above.
- Do this as many times as you need or want to…the more you practice this, the stronger your nervous system becomes. I call this NeuroResilience.
Schedule an appointment today with Ron Huxley and learn this an other important life skills today!