Do you struggle with perfectionsism? Always worried what other people will think? Do you fear failure? Here are eight things about failing that you can meditate on (pray, journal, draw, sing, research…) to combat your inner critics.
Eight Things About Failing:
1. Distinction: Failing vs Being a Failure
2. What you do with the failures in your commitment is up to you.
3. Failure is only a temporary setback.
4. Failure is not the disgrace everyone thinks it is.
5. Nothing of value is ever achieved without the risk of failure
6. Failure is a natural preparation for success.
7. Every failure brings with it the POSSIBILITIES of something greater.
8. Failings are OPPORTUNITIES to learn.